Newbie with many photos (cars+/flowers/animals)

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbmwforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, just following on from my n00b thread, as mentioned one of my reasons for getting into photography was my passion for cars, so I thought I'd share some of my old photos that I've taken in recent months.

All done on an EOS400D, standard 18-55 lens. :)

This is my 328. Being green, I usually have to go for urban environments as a background in order to get a decent contrast with the paint. With my old black car, I often went for contryside shots.

Kate3May26016.jpg

Same with black/white background
Kate3bwcol.jpg

Kate2canoneos001.jpg

Kate3newphotos010.jpg

Kate3newphotos040.jpg

Kate3newphotos044.jpg

Something a little 'old skool'
old2002068.jpg

old2002057.jpg

old2002020.jpg

old2002016.jpg

Also taken a few shots in the garden, these were done over summer.
Eostestphotos076.jpg

Eostestphotos054.jpg

can006.jpg

can019.jpg

eostestphotos002-1.jpg

Any advice/criticism very welcome. :)

I know they are not great shots, but I'm certainly looking forward to improving, especially I now have my own SLR.

:)

huh, too many to comment individially, and i must be off to breakfast now .. or was it lunch? ;)

anyway, i'd put numbers in front of each image next time, so people can refer to them individually.

BTW, i think the first garden shot is one of the better images!

Helpful hints, When putting your images on desplay you will prolly wan't to number them (as Alex_B mentioned) also try to separate diffrent subjects into different threads/topics, this will help you get more of the targeted audience and less of those with little interest in some subjects over the others along with helping load times by reducing the number of images desplayed in one place wile still desplaying them all.

I love the Beamers.

pok, still not off for breakfast.

looked at the car images, they seem a bit dull colour wise, also white balance is not perfect (but also not totally off). I guess part of the problem is the grey weather ;)

In the first two the lamp post is really bothering me, apart from that I like the composition.

The colours of the car in this weather are not really a good start for selective colouring.

#4 to #6 seem underexposed, and more light on the car would have been better anyway.

this is just a hard time of the year to experiment with a new camera :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back