What's new

Newbie

JessieGerl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my name is Jessica. I am new to photography as well as using forums so please be patient with me lol. I posted a bunch of pictures on fb and one of my friends suggested I join this forum. So, here I am! Photography is something I do for fun, I do not aspire to be a paid photographer, just want to be better at something I enjoy doing. :D
 

Attachments

  • $298.webp
    $298.webp
    1 MB · Views: 142
  • $091.webp
    $091.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 152
  • $188.webp
    $188.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 111
Welcome. What are ya shootin with?
 
Thanks! Nikon 5100, I only have the lens it came with thus far. I am clueless as to the next lens I should purchase, I really am just beginning. Before this I was using a point n shoot.
 
I really like 2 & 3, but not #1.

There are two typical "kit" lenses that Nikon retailers bundle with the D-5100.

You can start saving up for a longer lens or a speedlight, and I recommend one of each. :D
 
Welcome aboard Jessica.
 
Welcome there ! We're using the same camera ! :)
 
Thanks! Nikon 5100, I only have the lens it came with thus far. I am clueless as to the next lens I should purchase, I really am just beginning. Before this I was using a point n shoot.

The fact that you are clueless what lens next shows that the current lens meets your needs. So hang on and take more pictures till you find they are not meeting your needs and determine what other lenses you require.

BTW, welcome and post your photo here. I like those photos you posted.
 
Thanks for the input guys! I appreciate it! :)
 
JessieGerl said:
Thanks for the input guys! I appreciate it! :)

Hey there WELCOME
 
Thanks! he was singing and dancing for us at the freeway on ramp. He said "the best way to live is to be happy". He wanted me to take his picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom