RPetterson TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #1 DSC00250-1.jpg picture by RPetterson77 - Photobucket
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #2 Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft for my flavor.
mommy22 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #3 The smudges are too much.
I im_jacobf TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Klamath Falls, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #4 I agree with the two above posts.
RPetterson TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Yes I would agree with you guys... My problem was that I had the mothers nose in the picture right at the top of the babies head... advice on what to do?
Yes I would agree with you guys... My problem was that I had the mothers nose in the picture right at the top of the babies head... advice on what to do?