Newby appreciation

marshm-3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, Having just become a member of the forum I thank everyone for the warm welcome and responses to my posts. I have been a member of three other forums which shall remain anonymous. I say have been a member because having posted several queries regarding equipment, techniques and general questions and receiving almost no replies I have decided that The Photo Forum is now the only one that I will utilize. I have received several welcome posts and replies already. It appears that The Photo Forum is far and away better regarding member participation. Thank all of you again, Tony

Hi, Having just become a member of the forum I thank everyone for the warm welcome and responses to my posts. I have been a member of three other forums which shall remain anonymous. I say have been a member because having posted several queries regarding equipment, techniques and general questions and receiving almost no replies I have decided that The Photo Forum is now the only one that I will utilize. I have received several welcome posts and replies already. It appears that The Photo Forum is far and away better regarding member participation. Thank all of you again, Tony

I'm sure I can guess at least one of them Forums.

Hi! Nice to see another newbie here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back