Newcomer need C/C

NickD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My Fujifilm compact died a while ago and I missed taking photos. I got a new one 2 days ago and I would like to have some C/C. I never used a DSLR before.

I couldn't get the cat ears in frame. It was the best shot of 10 and I decided to work with it. There was a lot of light coming from the window and I didn't manage to correct the eyes colors.

No much to say about it .. I think this photo is slightly better than the first one.

Thank you for your suggestions and comments.

I LOVE the colours of the cats eyes in the first photo. The second one just looks like a snapshot due to the use of flash with a shiny black cat.

Not a fan of the border but other than that. The first one looks grainy and the second one I am not sure its either the flash or excessive sharpening that makes the fur look weird. Keep messing with it. You'll be surprised by how fast you improve.

first shot is nice.. even without the tips of the ears.

Also I may note the first one has a LOT of noise from high ISO, but there's not really much you can do to help that (besides lowering the ISO, but I assumed you did that).

ISO was at 400 and on AUTO mode.

As I told you guys in my first post, these shots are my first one with my new camera. I didn't play much with manual settings, except for the AV mode.

Most reactions

Back