Newer cameria is giving people a black eye...

herbycanopy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if anyone might know what is making people look like they have black eyes? It does not happen much but when it does it appears random; night, day, good or bad lighting.

Here is an example...
blackeye.jpg

What kind of camera? You shooting RAW or .jpg? What post-processing are you doing? So on and so forth...

Hard to see on your (very small) sample picture, but it's probably mostly the light...

Heck of a small image for us to use for evaluation, but it looks like the catchlight is dead center and the focus is not sharp. If your camera is in TTL mode the pre-flashes are constricting their pupils.

In professionally made images of people, the eye's have gotten post processing attention by lightening the whites of the eyes, increasing the the saturation (or just flat out changing the eye color) and local sharpening.

The camera is a HP Photosmart R725, the photos are JPGs, and there I have not made any changes to this photo after taking it.

HPIM4776.jpg

Sorry for a double post but I just found a photo that is really bad. I find it odd that the two ladies are the ones that have black eyes.

HPIM4797.jpg

Wow, looks like some automatic red eye reduction gone horribly wrong.

It's probably some kinda of custom setting.

Read your manual, find out what that setting is, and turn it off.

Bhahhaahaha that is hilarious. I would just leave it....

Arrrggghhh

I think Pirates Day is September 19 or there abouts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back