Newest maternity session

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos from tonight's maternity session - let me know what you think - she's a friend of mine, and I almost had to drag her in to get photos :) I'm so happy she came though! So much fun!

Let me know what you think! C & C greatly appreciated!

IMG_6804RT.jpg

IMG_6846RTBW.jpg

3. (since we don't know his or her name yet, we call it "baby q!" :lol:
IMG_6818RT.jpg

4.(I went a little funky on this one, just trying something different.)
IMG_6785RTBW.jpg

2 and 3 are my favorites. I have a nitpick, and this is really picky I dont even know why I'm saying it because its still a very nice picture - in the last one I think it would have been very sweet if her head was on his chest/shoulder instead of having that space of light between them. But I'm weird like that. :)
You did a great job!

2 and 3 are my favorites. I have a nitpick, and this is really picky I dont even know why I'm saying it because its still a very nice picture - in the last one I think it would have been very sweet if her head was on his chest/shoulder instead of having that space of light between them. But I'm weird like that. :)
You did a great job!

Thanks! It was a lot of fun - I see what you're saying in the last one - I'll keep that in mind :)

Your logo is covering her belly in most of these, that ruins it for me.

The first one is so natural and flattering - I like it best, hands down.

Your logo is covering her belly in most of these, that ruins it for me.

Sorry about that :sexywink: It will only be on the images I post online however. I feel that I have a watermark so I might as well use it :lmao:

The first one is so natural and flattering - I like it best, hands down.

Thanks so much! That's my fav too! :)

Most reactions

Back