What's new

Newsweek: Is Photography Dead?

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter Iron Flatline
  • Start date Start date
I don't agree with much of it, but it does make you think. The idea of limiting art to accuracy is strange as far as I am concerned.
I also wonder why art (or photography) should be limited to what is real when so much of what we see is not reality ('reality' TV, movies, documentaries - even people have plastic surgery to make themselves look like what they want rather than what they are). We live in a society happy to accept that contrived is normal and real - what should art be?
 
it's not dead, things are just changing. it's an exciting time.

I absolutely agree on this one. Photography never dies. There are just some things that has been changing yet it still remains a very interesting hobby.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom