Next Accessory

lennon33x

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guys (and gals), here is a complete list of my equipment.

Canon 5D
EF 28mm f/2.8
EF 50mm f/1.8 II
EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro
Rokinon 85mm f/1.4
Pixel King transmitter/receiver
Pixel Opas x3
4 light stands
2 white umbrellas (33")
2 brollyboxes (33")
24"x36" Softbox
Boom for light stands
Sandbags
Dolica 65" tripod
Remote shutter
2 batteries/charger plus travel charger
Battery grip
5-in-1 reflector (24"x36")
Canon 155a Speedlight
Triopo 980C Speedlight
Neewer 180C Strobe
Neewer 250C strobe
Canon backpack

I was given about $100 in amazon gift cards, so I was thinking about adding an accessory. The only real thing I could come up with are another softbox, a beauty dish (which I'm not sure I would use), another 180C or an EF 28-105. I'm open to any other suggestions.

If you don't know what you need, don't waste your money. Store the money away, and shoot until the need of something arises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black rapid strap.

I faced a similar situation, I received a gift certificate from a camera store. I was looking to buy a nice polarizer and ND filter before I got the certificate and couldn't buy much else with it as it was only 50. Buy what you need or save for the future is the best advice if you do not need anything.
Sell the 50mm Macro and buy a 100mm Macro.
The 28-105mm is a great lens.

I faced a similar situation, I received a gift certificate from a camera store. I was looking to buy a nice polarizer and ND filter before I got the certificate and couldn't buy much else with it as it was only 50. Buy what you need or save for the future is the best advice if you do not need anything. Sell the 50mm Macro and buy a 100mm Macro. The 28-105mm is a great lens.

The 50mm macro isn't mine to sell. I include in my arsenal bc a friend of mine is letting me use it indefinitely because he got rid of his Canon gear. I have ND and polarizing filters. Forgot to include those. I don't really use them though

Muslin or seamless paper background?

SD/CF cards? Nice card reader? More RAM to help handle big files? Another storage hard drive? A nice travel case? Send it to me?

You seem to have a good start for the lighting gear--but how about a reflector arm and grip, to position the reflector where it needs to be? $59 to $79, depending on brand.

You seem to have a good start for the lighting gear--but how about a reflector arm and grip, to position the reflector where it needs to be? $59 to $79, depending on brand.

I actually use the boom and then clamp the reflector on to it when I need that.

Any other suggestions?

What I'm really looking for is a way to make shoots easier. I considered stripboxes and/or another softbox. My only complaint is the setup and storage of a traditional soft box with the speedring. There's an umbrella-like softbox on amazon that make storage easier.

I actually use the boom and then clamp the reflector on to it when I need that.

Any other suggestions?

What I'm really looking for is a way to make shoots easier. I considered stripboxes and/or another softbox. My only complaint is the setup and storage of a traditional soft box with the speedring. There's an umbrella-like softbox on amazon that make storage easier.

A rolling suitcase to carry your gear, they make them with 4 wheels now.

Most reactions

Back