What's new

Niagara Power Vista

Civchic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
637
Reaction score
334
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken at the Niagara Power Visitors Centre near Niagara Falls, New York. They have a little science centre thing for the kids, and a viewing platform of the Niagara Gorge and the power plants. I think this shot would have been better without the small boy, I can't decide (but he's my small boy, so he ends up in a lot of pictures). I like that he was good enough to centre himself, at least.


july 18 niagara power vista by civgirlca, on Flickr
 
Well, I'm usually in favor of including a human figure (for scale) even though the professional architecture photographers seldom do.

Yes, I like him centered.
 
I like the small boy. He draws the eye down a long corridor. He adds life to what would have been a static shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom