What's new

Nice lightning

Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
287
Reaction score
357
Location
Phuket Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took 250 shots to capture just two.................here is the best;
dsc192122.jpg
 
Great catch. Would have been an excellent cityscape even without the lightning.
 
nice captures! Looks like a beautiful place to live.
 
I wish the first one was a tad closer but otherwise amazing!!
 
Very nice.

What method did you use to capture the lightning flashes? Did you shoot at random?
 
Very nice.

What method did you use to capture the lightning flashes? Did you shoot at random?
I was watching the golf in my Condo and there was a load bang, I looked out of the window and could see that there was a thunder storm brewing very near to where I live so I went and set my camera up on my balcony with a tripod and framed what you can see.
I then went back inside my living room and continued to watch the golf while pressing the remote control over 250 times. After the storm passed by I brought my camera inside and downloaded all the pictures and out of the 250 pictures I had two with lighting……………….and that’s how I got it
 
Interesting, only reason I ask is, there is a contraption you can place on your camera that will fire the shutter automatically slightly before the lightning flash.
 
Last edited:
I agree.....$330 is a bit much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom