What's new

Nice photos from iPhones ?

Phone flash + animal eyes will do it every time.
 









My iPhone 5 does a good job. Albeit with instagram filters and reduced quality.

Best,
Jake
 
Also, the amount of effort you'll need to put in depends on the version of iPhone, the cameras have gotten progressively better at the technical aspects of creating pictures, however it is still up to you to capture good images.
 
I seen red eye but never seen green eye.I think Robbins photo may be on to something on the puppy chow. maybe it was manufactured at Area 51.
 
Ah, Bill ... I think he made you do that.
Think about it ... green rays from his eyes ... you feed him, take him for a walk (between sleep), make him really comfy ... I bet you even like him ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom