Link Delight Online Shop

Official Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A powerful, professional studio flash that goes anywhere
* no power cords
* no cables
* no tethering

With the n flash 680A wireless studio flash, you don't need to take a heavy power pack with you for outdoor photography, it is so petite that it is just a light head. Moreover, there isn't any cables surround in the flash, it is really convenient. Besides outdoor photography, it is also convenient for studio photography. Let us imagine, with the flash, you just need to hold it on the light stand, no power cable which disturb you, or make you feel press, isn't it perfect?
330620013W.jpg

330620011W_2.jpg

330620015W-100.jpg

330620011W_4.jpg

Contains:
1* NiceFoto n_flashE 680A Studio Strobe Flash Light
1* Aluminum Box for n_flashE 680A
1* Battery for n_flashE 680A
1* Light Holder
1* Remote Control Transmitter
2* Strap for n_flashE 680A Aluminum Box
1* Power Charger
1* Hand Grip

Customer rating

"The N-flash is the perfect flash for my outdoor or location group or single portraits. The hand grip provided enables my assistant to quickly move and aim light where desired... rapidly providing quality light at my request and in any direction. I use the model #280a for my portraits." Dave Newman: popular author and PPA Master of Photography USA, SWPP Fellow, UK

"Another super feature in creating stunning commercial interior photographs, is by "painting" with light. N-Flash allows me to move around within the scene,while the cameraremains on a tripod, thenpopping light into the areas where additional illumination is needed,providing multiple exposures for digital production."Dave Newman: popular author and PPA Master of Photography USA, SWPP Fellow, UK

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back