binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2013 #1 Nicka by Binga63, on Flickr
shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2013 #2 I like the shot. The DOF is good and focus is right on her eyes. IDK if it's just me, but it looks too blue for me. Try warming up the shot a bit EDIT: Also, the railing running through her head doesn't look too great. I'd say reshoot without the railing in the way
I like the shot. The DOF is good and focus is right on her eyes. IDK if it's just me, but it looks too blue for me. Try warming up the shot a bit EDIT: Also, the railing running through her head doesn't look too great. I'd say reshoot without the railing in the way