Nicole + Monty = Hitched!!!!!!

Awwww...I'm loving that last one! I know you don't use flash at all during the ceremony, what iso are you using on your 5D? I'm still stuck with 20D's (planning to upgrade asap) and I'm not loving the grain at 1600 especially if I have to underexpose a bit. I love the bouquet too. So pretty!

I use the 30D sometimes, always at ISO 1600 for just about everything. The noise really isn't too bad unless you cut way into the photo.

Wow, I can't believe how great your exposures are with only your backwards flash technique. You must shoot with a 5D or something at a higher ISO to get these.

Most of the time we shoot 5D, but sometimes when I need extra length I whip out the 30. The noise isn't really an issue so much. We shot weddings for 2 years with the 20D, and it really wasn't bad either. But we shoot manual at all times, and not AV, so maybe that makes a difference. I'm really not sure.

I'm actually going to be in texas for two weeks this summer. I know Texas is a big place but if you are close we should at least go have a drink!

I have a RebelXTi and I guess I have to upgrade becasue the grain with it even at ISO 800 is terrible. They are a beautiful couple and you did a great job as usual.

Most reactions

Back