What's new

Night and Day pics of the fishing camp!

Rum_Bacardi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1:

DSC_0104_edited-1.jpg


2:

DSC_0111_edited-1.jpg


3:

DSC_0115_edited-1.jpg


4:

DSC_0116_edited-1.jpg


5:

DSC_0056_edited-1.jpg


6:

DSC_0086_edited-1.jpg


7:

DSC_0070_edited-1.jpg



8:

DSC_0100_edited-1.jpg


9:

DSC_0036_edited-1.jpg


10:

DSC_0114_edited-1.jpg


11:

DSC_0146_edited-1.jpg


12:

DSC_0128_edited-1.jpg
 
I like 7 i think the other fisher man pictures are too distracting.........
 
#4 for me !!

the sky and the stars with the trees on the bottom, love the composition.
 
i liked number 4, although focusing could have been a bit better
 
Photo 7 for me, all the way, please :D
Although I do appreciate the moonlit night scenes and can see that the sunrise was heartwarmingly nice, as well.
But as a photo representing a fishing camp I think 7 is the one! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom