Theodch TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2011 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Cyprus Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #1 Any comments/ critics are more that welcome! Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
Theodch TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2011 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Cyprus Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Feedback any1?
Trevor Harris TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2011 Messages 77 Reaction score 6 Location St. John's Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 #3 ... Could use a more interesting sky. Try shooting during dusk or dawn rather than complete darkness.
... Could use a more interesting sky. Try shooting during dusk or dawn rather than complete darkness.
jterry85 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 137 Reaction score 20 Location Columbia, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 #4 I too would like to see it during dusk or dawn but I must admit the way it's lit up in contrast to the night sky creates a pretty compelling scene for me.
I too would like to see it during dusk or dawn but I must admit the way it's lit up in contrast to the night sky creates a pretty compelling scene for me.
j_mejia17 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2011 Messages 86 Reaction score 6 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2011 #5 Nice composition. I agree about the sky; wish you had the moon and stars
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2011 #6 I really liked this image