JustinL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 154 Reaction score 58 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2012 #1 decided to walk around on the boardwalk last night and brought my camera along. 1. 2. 3. 4.
R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2012 #2 I like the second one the best. Not sure if others will agree with me, but I do like it...
JustinL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 154 Reaction score 58 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I wasn't sure about that one at first, there's a voyeuristic feel to it.
R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2012 #4 I don't think it feels voyeuristic. Just like a glimpse into the workings of the place...