What's new

Night at the waterfront

Deebo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
I am from Belfast, Ireland.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out last night for a few shots, here is my favs:

RoyalMailNCustomhouse.jpg


Queensbridge.jpg


Bridge1.jpg


Cheers, Dee
 
Very nice shots. Care to share your setup and settings? I'm curious how you got such awesome colours.
 
I've seen good city night shots before but not with those brilliant colours. Are they straight or have you worked some magic post shot?
 
# 3 is my fav, all of em are great though.
 
Cheers Guys
Hardly any photoshop trickery at all. I did the usual auto levels, sharpen and highlights and thats it. The whole riverside is alight with colours, its a very cool sight. My setup was tripod, 1 to 3 second exposure (1-3 sec shutter speed) and shooting on A mode. I was on ISO 200 but might have upped it a little if I had more time but I was parked on a double yellow and did not want a fine :-) .

Glad you all enjoyed.
Dee
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom