What's new

Night Fence

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
I guess I should be using this section more..

20000101-IMG_0126.jpg





20000101-IMG_0126b.jpg




20000101-IMG_0126c.jpg




20000101-IMG_0126d.jpg




20000101-IMG_0126e.jpg
 
Sure does look creepy, black and white suit these pics!
 
there's something about that first picture that i really like. i think the pov is great and i love that the zig zagged path beyond the fenced area is lit up, but we cant see anything immediately in front of us.
and i like how high off the ground the photograph was taken (as opposed to the rest that were taken at a more typical height)
the black and white looks great :thumbup:
 
4th one looks the best to me, but probably because it shows the most detail. I hate taking night pictures because they NEVER seem to come out looking crisp so good job!
 
Your nightshots always create a mood. Another great series Thor. :thumbup: gotta go with 4 as my fave.
 
excellent, i like the mood and compositions of these... i think 3 is my fav :thumbup:
 
Nice. They remind me of the shortcut I'd on my dad's motorcyle on at night when I'd hotwire it and go riding up to my friend's house. I was only 13 and the cops didn't patrol the alleys or walkways.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom