Night Flying Edit CC

scooter2525

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I setup my tripod and snapped off this shot. I have it in RAW, but I'm not sure what direction to go with colors, brightness etc... Comments appreciated.

The photo looks better on my computer, looks like picasa jacked with everything below the horizon.

IMG_2140.JPG

I can't really tell if that is a plane wing or what...from the title Im guessing its a plane. Try brightening it up.

I think there are nice colors, but it's a bit underexposed...

I also wonder if a polarizing filter wouldn't be in order when flying.

On the other hand, this looks to be shot from the left seat, so I'd prefer your attention stayed on flying the airplane!

Left seat flying is a tad more comfortable for me. No auto pilot unfortunately. When I brightened the wing... and everything below the horizon is seemed a little off. Would you suggest JUST the wing?

Left seat flying is a tad more comfortable for me. No auto pilot unfortunately. When I brightened the wing... and everything below the horizon is seemed a little off. Would you suggest JUST the wing?
My main thing was as pilot-in-command, I'd prefer the attention was on flying the airplane!

That said... when shooting anything like that at the horizon, a graduated neutral density filter is a good thing.. darker at the top, lighter at the bottom... to balance the image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back