What's new

night landscape.....

The first one is a bit on the blurry side. The second one I feel would benefit from a longer exposure for more light trails. I'm assuming you are using a tripod? All three are a little under exposed for my liking but its more prominent in the last picture.
 
+1

you need a longer exposure at least 10 seconds should get you a much better looking photo and use a tripod if you are not.
 
@everybody

Thanks a lot... I will try to improve
 
I just checked out the exif info as well- I think you would benefit from a smaller aperture. maybe f/11 ish? lower iso, and then a longer exposure. I think maybe it would eliminate a lot of the noise in the image.
 
@banderson

thanks a lot...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom