What's new

Night Objects

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Walking around again enjoying the summer night. As always lately I forgot the tripod...


1
IMG_0001-1.jpg




2
IMG_0001-1b.jpg




3
IMG_0001-1c.jpg






4
IMG_0001-1d.jpg




5
IMG_0001-1e.jpg



6
IMG_0001-1f.jpg




7
IMG_0001-1g.jpg




8
IMG_0001-1h.jpg




9
IMG_0001-1i.jpg



10
IMG_0001-1j.jpg



11
IMG_0001-1k.jpg
 
#2 for me as well, 5 is my favorite.
 
2 is my clear favourite!

4 could be if it was sharper ...

3 looks well constructed, but something is lacking, maybe if it was exposed at -1 stop it would gain a lot ...
 
They're all very nice shots, but I especially like 3, 4 and 7.
 
SOrry, I didnt notice the question,

Yes I believe so, its over in Fullerton though...
 
No, I know what your talking about thats right off the freeway,

this is up near brea in fullerton, the corss streets are laguna road and laguna road.

The other one is in orange.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom