night shot C&C

wcc963

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
havent been into photography for a while, life got in the way. got my camera out last night for the first time in a while and took som night shots, here is the one i think is the best. C&C always welcome

_MG_5381_resize.jpg

Not too bad. Setting is a little boring but the exposure is good. I would have punched the color up just a little to make the sky a little more vivid but thats me.

You're super blown out on the fountain. Nice scene, but overexposed in some areas (fountain) and underexposed in others.

Probably the only way to get a nice shot with proper exposure across the image is with layering different exposures manually or HDR.

You're super blown out on the fountain. Nice scene, but overexposed in some areas (fountain) and underexposed in others. Probably the only way to get a nice shot with proper exposure across the image is with layering different exposures manually or HDR.
Yea I noticed that too, a couple of the lights are blown out as well... I was thinking tonight taking the same shot but not getting the fountain I'm the shot

You're super blown out on the fountain. Nice scene, but overexposed in some areas (fountain) and underexposed in others. Probably the only way to get a nice shot with proper exposure across the image is with layering different exposures manually or HDR.
Yea I noticed that too, a couple of the lights are blown out as well... I was thinking tonight taking the same shot but not getting the fountain I'm the shot

If you're using a tripod just take another shot under exposed and layer them together in PS.

Most reactions

Back