Night shot - Sebastian inlet, Florida

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out fishing a few days ago at one of my fav spots. Full moon at about 11pm. iso 800, f/5.6, 5 sec exp. @ at 18mm. its uncropped and I know it has a little distortion that wide but .. what do you think? what would you do?

4342426404_e1c444c2d2_b.jpg

I like it. :thumbup: As far as what I would do if it were my photo: I would desaturate the purple/magenta a bit if you are able to. It seems as though the noise in the upper corners of the picture could be eliminated a bit that way.

This is what it turned out like when I did that. Not sure if it looks better or not, just trying to throw ideas out there. :thumbup:
btw: It says ok on editing your photos but just let me know if you want me to take it down.

4342426404_e1c444c2d2_b-2.jpg

thanks, im going to be getting ps elements 8. i can only do red green and blue. maybe a little green and a little blue :)
its ok to edit. great tool for learning!

awesome shot...love the setting,color,lighting,angle....awesome. Gets slightly distorted towards the end of the bridge, but I still like it!

I would have used a higher F/stop for more sharpness and less iso and more exposure. Since you're using a tripod anyways, you should try to maximize on image quality.

awesome shot...love the setting,color,lighting,angle....awesome. Gets slightly distorted towards the end of the bridge, but I still like it!
Thanks!
Lol I forgot my tripod but it was on my camera bag :) (sand). thx good point on the f/ stop. i was thinking about light when i shot it. I also used a flashlight on the forground, my tackle box LED.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back