What's new

Night shot...

Chicagophotoshop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I still think there is something I'm doing wrong....what do you think?


DSC_0033copy.jpg


DSC_0024copy.jpg
 
Great shot! I do find the drawbridge a bit distracting though.
 
i love it! the lights are beautiful! i agree about the drawbridge though
 
thanks for the comments :wink:. hmmmm that draw bridge is permanently in that position, but yea, its in the way! :)


how about the composition of the photo?
 
I think they are "overexposed" .. if one would call it that with a night-shot ;) .. especially the first one ...

you could also play a bit with white balance.
 
I think they are "overexposed" .. if one would call it that with a night-shot ;) .. especially the first one ...

you could also play a bit with white balance.

thanks for the advice. not sure how I can correct that though. I think my EV was +1.0 but im not too familiar yet with the exposure settings.
 
I like the second one i would also stop it down a couple to darken it a bit .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom