B bjfowle TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 81 Reaction score 1 Location Arlington, Tx Sep 8, 2007 #1 Took these last night. The building is the new Cowboys stadium.
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #2 I like your first shot of the two. It must have been really bright, some of the lights start to look really blown out. Night shots can be tricky...
I like your first shot of the two. It must have been really bright, some of the lights start to look really blown out. Night shots can be tricky...
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 9, 2007 #3 Good first attempt !! I agree with Abel, its an art form and a science, can be tricky. usually less is more.
Good first attempt !! I agree with Abel, its an art form and a science, can be tricky. usually less is more.
B bjfowle TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 81 Reaction score 1 Location Arlington, Tx Sep 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 AbelR74 said: I like your first shot of the two. It must have been really bright, some of the lights start to look really blown out. Night shots can be tricky... Click to expand... would a smaller aperture have helped? unfortunately my digital camera smallest aperture setting it has is f8.
AbelR74 said: I like your first shot of the two. It must have been really bright, some of the lights start to look really blown out. Night shots can be tricky... Click to expand... would a smaller aperture have helped? unfortunately my digital camera smallest aperture setting it has is f8.