E ernestoc33 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2011 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2012 #1 I know I probably screwed something up on these. I shot them in jpeg which I still regret. I want to be a better photographer, please C&C 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
I know I probably screwed something up on these. I shot them in jpeg which I still regret. I want to be a better photographer, please C&C 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
T theambitiousstranger TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2012 #2 I like them all apart from the 2nd, it looks far too busy and I would probably have included the top of the tower in the 1st shot. My favourite would be no. 4, love the water.
I like them all apart from the 2nd, it looks far too busy and I would probably have included the top of the tower in the 1st shot. My favourite would be no. 4, love the water.
Bo4key No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 906 Reaction score 127 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2012 #3 Yes, you could have shot the first in Portrait orientation in order to get the entire Eiffel Tower in the shot.
Yes, you could have shot the first in Portrait orientation in order to get the entire Eiffel Tower in the shot.