Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 Music Building.
IMG_3397.jpg

2 More of the Music Building.
IMG_3393.jpg

3 Docking place for tourist boats by night.
IMG_3419.jpg

4 Some very weird place for a Chinese restaurant. It's actually a restaurant on a boat... And shot without a tripod!
IMG_3431.jpg

There is not ONE among these five that I would NOT like.
In other words: I like them ALL.
Because
a) I am quite partial to nighttime photography and its very particular light and
b) because I have grown to really like photos of (modern) architecture.

And your photos combine both, adding to it interesting perspectives (3) and lights (5), all combined with the lines and shapes of the stairs, railings etc. Yes, yes, yes, I like these! While I do appreciate the calm and quiet of living deep down in the countryside, these make me wish I were closer to areas such as the one you found for your photos here.

He, thanks. I know what you mean, I love taking shots like these.

The road between photo 3 and photo 4 was the perfect place to get robbed. I wouldn't mind moving to the country myself...

I just found Lower Saxony on the map: I allways thought that was in the South of Germany. My grandmother is from Zwickau and she speaks Sachsisch... I'm a little confused here.

Large parts of Germany were "Saxon" way ... that is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy back then. And not only what is now "Saxony" once was it but all the area between there and here - including Brandenburg and the Berlin area and Thuringia and Hessia and Saxony-Anhalt and all those lands ... and this part of what once (thousand years ago) was Saxony was very flat (still is, mind), so it was the lower part. But I agree that it is confusing to find one land called simply "Saxony" in the south-east, and "Lower Saxony" up north ;).

And I still would appreciate more chances to go and get vivid colours and lots of lights at night ... I might - just for fun - go and take a night pic of the main road in my place here for you to see what I mean! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back