skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Dec 4, 2005 #1 I love its simplicity
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Dec 5, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 ok whats wrong with it...
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 5, 2005 #3 i like it. the tones are good, just wish the light wasn't so blown, but even so, it doesn't distract me from the overall scene. nice capture.
i like it. the tones are good, just wish the light wasn't so blown, but even so, it doesn't distract me from the overall scene. nice capture.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2005 #4 Hmmm, I like it in the sense of contrast, composition, etc, the technical aspects. I'm not crazy about content. It doesnt speak to me, but that's just a personal opinion, and may not be shared by others. Hope you don't mind the honest review.
Hmmm, I like it in the sense of contrast, composition, etc, the technical aspects. I'm not crazy about content. It doesnt speak to me, but that's just a personal opinion, and may not be shared by others. Hope you don't mind the honest review.
Ramiro Orensanz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 104 Reaction score 3 Location Mar del Plata, Argentina Dec 5, 2005 #5 i think its an awesome shot! that place looks very, emm ..... palpable? i cant find a word in english, but im trying to say that it looks very real, it gets you inside the photo...... inspiring great job!!
i think its an awesome shot! that place looks very, emm ..... palpable? i cant find a word in english, but im trying to say that it looks very real, it gets you inside the photo...... inspiring great job!!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 5, 2005 #6 I like it, including the light! I might be tempted to crop tighter and lost the black, but that might not work. Rob
I like it, including the light! I might be tempted to crop tighter and lost the black, but that might not work. Rob
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 5, 2005 #7 I agree with Rob, tighter crop, and it seems to be slightly tilted going by the outside wall. Nice pic though.:thumbup: -Joe
I agree with Rob, tighter crop, and it seems to be slightly tilted going by the outside wall. Nice pic though.:thumbup: -Joe