Night Time at the Park

anthegreat1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.2brosdsign.com
went to the park and played with my d50 for a little while. these are the only 2 i have uploaded at the moment. i'll post the others later.tell me what u think.
grinsanta.gif

310551009_910801dc29_o.jpg

310551005_0a8ceb61a3_o.jpg

Hi Anthony, you are another newcomer to TPF who I haven't met as yet since I was so busy living a "real life" in the past couple of weeks I could not be around much. WELCOME to ThePhotoForum! :D

Well, I moved your post from Photo Critique to the General Gallery since you are only asking for some general comments/critique and nothing in particular ... so I feel it it more "at home" here.

And I like them both though don't quite get the technique you used for the first ... and did you handhold both of them, maybe?

yeah, i'm at a loss on the first one.

both pics were shot on a tripod. what i did was pan left and right and then held it in the center while the shutter was open. thats why the bridge is "ghost".:thumbup:

anthegreat1 said:
both pics were shot on a tripod. what i did was pan left and right and then held it in the center while the shutter was open. thats why the bridge is "ghost".:thumbup:

Ah now I realise Lol!

I like the way you confused me for a moment there! :lol:

Most reactions

Back