nightclub photography

partyaddict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some photos from my night on saturday in london, anyone else do this kind of photography? feedback please...... :)

christian-72.jpg

christian-49.jpg

christian-26.jpg

christian-14.jpg

The third one is the best. It has a candid feel to it, but the lighting and exposure and whatnot are all quite good. The fourth one is similar, but that one looks just too candid for me. I'm not a candid guy, so that's why I'm bringing up the whole candid critique. The third one though, it's good, I like it a lot. The third one also has an interesting background, without having a distracting background, so that's a really nice, professional touch to it. Good stuff, I should shoot some stuff like this, looks like a good bit of fun.

the last picture is funny, it looks like you caught the girl on the left doing something bad! haha

hmmmmmm i wonder..... haha

Good pics!

So you do this for like the social pages of a paper or something?

In my opinion, Number 2 is freakishly amazing. I love it. Three of the girls are so 'plastic', in that their makeup is similar, if not the same, and then there's one 'plainer' girl who isn't infact all that plain,,, but next to those other three!! wow.

It's just such a great juxtaposition. Good work.

Hi! I like 2 and 4 the most. It seems that the quality in 1 is lower than the rest. The rest are great in color, sharpness and contrast.

Can you tell us which settings you used on your camera?

Love the left girl on the 4th picture BTW, she's beautiful.

Good pics!

So you do this for like the social pages of a paper or something?

In my opinion, Number 2 is freakishly amazing. I love it. Three of the girls are so 'plastic', in that their makeup is similar, if not the same, and then there's one 'plainer' girl who isn't infact all that plain,,, but next to those other three!! wow.

It's just such a great juxtaposition. Good work.

thanks guys i appreciate your comments! i do this for a nightlife photography company called tilllate in the uk have been doing this for a while now its lots of fun.

Hi! I like 2 and 4 the most. It seems that the quality in 1 is lower than the rest. The rest are great in color, sharpness and contrast.

Can you tell us which settings you used on your camera?

Love the left girl on the 4th picture BTW, she's beautiful.

cheers for the input!
my settings were roughly as follows: iso 800, shutter speed: 1/4 second, aperture: 2.8-4.5 and obviously making sure that the lights were behind the people i was photographing which really brings out the colour in the shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back