What's new

Nighttime at the Mission Inn...Riverside Calf

BluffCity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
Memphis Tn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Riverside Calf $image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp$image.webp
 
That is a beautiful place. If you get a chance, check it out during Christmas time.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I've been there a bunch of times when my parents lived in Riverside.
But how does someone from Memphis end up in no-reason-to-visit Riverside?
 
I've been there a bunch of times when my parents lived in Riverside.
But how does someone from Memphis end up in no-reason-to-visit Riverside?

LOL, I think that inn is theeeee only reason. Kelly's Spa, adjacent to the hotel pool is wonderful if you enjoy couples massages.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I've been there a bunch of times when my parents lived in Riverside.
But how does someone from Memphis end up in no-reason-to-visit Riverside?
I was out there for business. I hit all the hot spots; Torrance, Compton, Fullerton, and City of Industry. Riverside was a treat.
 
I've been there a bunch of times when my parents lived in Riverside.
But how does someone from Memphis end up in no-reason-to-visit Riverside?
I was out there for business. I hit all the hot spots; Torrance, Compton, Fullerton, and City of Industry. Riverside was a treat.

What were you selling? ammunition.

There is a decent crime movie called City of Industry.
It makes that area look like an industrial wasteland.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom