What's new

Nighttime Strobist

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
allcombinedcs0.jpg


Just wondering what people's input would be.

I'm on the fence about it, i'm leaning more towards thinking it's kind of gaudy.

EDIT: Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I hate it.
 
Last edited:
It does appear as something that might be used for an 'Exciting careers in nighttime construction' pamphlet. The quality's there, but the colors are a bit strange. The image itself is well executed.
 
Nice Work, I Like the colors...
 
3 and layered it, if it was one shot, then there would be 6
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom