Nikin CoolPixL100 Double Shot Macro Confusion Please Help!

NewMacroUser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, hope you are all having a relaxing weekend so far! All I want to do is take close-up Macro shots that are very clear. Specifically flowers & foods. It was working fine for a week. I put the Scene on close up (The 2 flowers next to each other going into 1 another) & it was working take a SINGLE shot when I pressed the record button, but now it does a double-shot & it's all blurry! I have been working for hours trying to figure to get it back to single shot! Right now it shows the flowers going into 1 another in the top left hand corner, a green flower to the right of that, in the bottom left hand corner it says (in 10) with 10m above i then iso on the bottom left hand said. Any help is greatly appreciated, money is so scarce and now I can't even do what I'm supposed to be doing for school with this expensive camera because it keeps doing the double-shot, can not get into it single shot without the shutter thing! Thank you!

-Samantha

Can somebody please help? I imagine it isn't a hard issue for somebody that knows what they are doing.

Is it actually taking 2 pictures? Does it how you both pictures or just 1? I honestly have no idea since I've never used that camera. I did a google search and the camera has a BSS mode. Best Shot Selector - it will take a few shots and choose the best one. Have you tried your manual. The answer should be in there.

What it does is when I take the picture, it will start to focus, but snap twice instead of just once, it only takes 1 picture, but it snaps twice. Any idea how to fix that? I read the manual & everything & I can't find anything! Thanks so much Megan!

Most reactions

Back