What's new

Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens + Extras

clbd39

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Location
SE Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Nikkor 18-135 mm lens

It's done well for me in the past but now I'm wanting to add to my f/2.8 collection with a 35-70 or 24-70 :)

I have a CP, 6-star and the Macro Step up collection (+1,+2,+4,+10 I believe)

So if you're interested PM me, not sure how many people on here need it but figured I'd put it up

$255 for it all plus paypal, shipping will depend on where it goes to, but if I'll pay for the first $5

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom