480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Listed on ebay this morning (4/7/2013), so consider it off the market here.

Lens is in excellent condition. The barrel is clean and unmarked save for a couple of small, light scratches that do not affect performance at all. Optics are clear with no haze, fungus or surface marks.

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

Aperture blades work as designed with no oil or mechanical issues.

Work with all Nikon SLR and DSLR cameras. Film, FX- or DX-format digital. WILL NOT autofocus on D40, D40x, D60, D5000, D5100, D3000 and D3100 entry-level cameras (maybe others, those are just the ones that come to mind. Check your camera's manual to see if this lens will autofocus on your camera). In short, this lens needs a body focus motor to autofocus.

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

Serial No. is 460324 and you can see by the photo it's a US version, not an import or 'gray market' lens.

107.jpg

Retails new for $290. You can own this one for $150..... and I won't try to stick you for any PayPal fees and shipping CONUS. Contact me for shipping outside the US.

Reason for selling: need funds for 17-35 Nikkor. If you wish to 'check me out', I have the same username on ebay.

Last edited:
If I didn't just order a nikkor 180mm f/2.8 i would get this.
wife said she needed something a little longer. :sexywink:

If I didn't just order a nikkor 180mm f/2.8 i would get this.
wife said she needed something a little longer. :sexywink:

How about a straight-across trade? :lmao::lol:

Awe... Thought this was sold. If i hadn't spent $300 fixing my two laptops, AND just ordered that 180mm f/2.8 i really would have snagged this from you. I really need to get a few of my newer lenses sold that we arent using.

I still have it.........

One more bump, then off to ebay it goes!

I just messaged member "DCerezo", I believe he's looking for this exact lens. I linked this thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back