480sparky47 46 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Ballistics said: I just messaged member "DCerezo", I believe he's looking for this exact lens. I linked this thread. Click to expand... I think he's looking for something else now. But thanks!
Ballistics said: I just messaged member "DCerezo", I believe he's looking for this exact lens. I linked this thread. Click to expand... I think he's looking for something else now. But thanks!
Ballistics Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 3,781 Reaction score 633 Apr 1, 2013 #17 I didn't even know he posted in here lol.
480sparky47 46 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Ballistics said: I didn't even know he posted in here lol. Click to expand... We went through several PMs. He's looking for a 17-35 now.
Ballistics said: I didn't even know he posted in here lol. Click to expand... We went through several PMs. He's looking for a 17-35 now.
480sparky47 46 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Listed on ebay this morning, so consider it off the market here.