elrafo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
el-rafo.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I found this lens for 90 CAD, I heard it is a really good lens and I can't wait to test it. My only question is did I pay the right price?
I find it for 120 AU, 55 Eu but also for only 9,00$ on Ebay... What is the Quote value for this lens?

thanks!

Keh (www.keh.com) is a good place to check prices, particularly before bidding on eBay. Keh are reliable, and usually rate their equipment on the low side - ie their 'bargain' grade could be someone else's 'near perfect'. They have a 135 f/2.8 non-AI Nikkor-Q in bargain condition for USD 39. Price for such lenses is highly variable, and it depends very much on condition.

Best,
Helen

Check the prices at KEH and see what they have. Ooops, Helen got in there before I did.

I think that you will like the lens very much. It's not one of the "legendary Lenses" but is a really good performer and if you are shooting digital with the C-factor then ~200mm @f/2.8 for under $100 can't be beat!

thanks a lot for this advice, I was also thinking to check the 85mm f 1.8, it looks pretty amazing too for portrait...

I can vouch for this lens. I just received my copy from the US, which I had bought on EBay. It looks like a solid performer. The lens is quite sharp!

I have a brief lens review available here for those who are interested.

thanks a lot for this advice, I was also thinking to check the 85mm f 1.8, it looks pretty amazing too for portrait...

Which one? The AF or old non-Ai version? BTW, what camera are you using?

Most reactions

Back