What's new

Nikon 1 J1 Body

KirkS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a like new Nikon 1 J1 Body in red available. It has nothing but the body. Works 100%. I actually sold it on ebay, but the buyer flaked out on me (first time in 13 years). This is the ebay link. Ebay user ID is e-trading, been buying/selling on ebay since 1999 with over 1k all positive feedback. Was $250, but I will go as low as $225. If you have any questions, just ask. If you're local (St Petersburg, FL area), I'll be more than happy to show it to you in person.

This is the original photo, not the ebay reference:

$IMG_5096.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom