brianhuangbh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2011
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8. I is an outstanding lens and hands down the best DX standard zoom on the market. I am making the move to FX so I will have to sell this lens.
The lens was very well taken care of. The glass is very clean and a very nice B+W filter was used at all times. (Will also include that for free) The AF speed is VERY fast and bokeh is amazing on this lens. If you have a DX body then this lens is a must have. It's built like a tank and is weather sealed so it's one of Nikon's most durable lenses.
You will be getting the box, all the manuals and warranty cards, lens hood, and the pouch that came with the lens.
Pictures here: (Sorry about the bad pictures. Took them in a rush with a crappy lens)
FS: Nikon 17-55mm
I'm looking for $970 shipped to anywhere in the US. I'm trying to sell this lens ASAP because I'm moving to FF and need the money to purchase body/lenses hence the low(er) price.
The lens was very well taken care of. The glass is very clean and a very nice B+W filter was used at all times. (Will also include that for free) The AF speed is VERY fast and bokeh is amazing on this lens. If you have a DX body then this lens is a must have. It's built like a tank and is weather sealed so it's one of Nikon's most durable lenses.
You will be getting the box, all the manuals and warranty cards, lens hood, and the pouch that came with the lens.
Pictures here: (Sorry about the bad pictures. Took them in a rush with a crappy lens)
FS: Nikon 17-55mm
I'm looking for $970 shipped to anywhere in the US. I'm trying to sell this lens ASAP because I'm moving to FF and need the money to purchase body/lenses hence the low(er) price.