What's new

Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 and Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 for sale

Spesh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
77
Reaction score
4
Location
Surrey UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have the above DX lenses for sale. Both are in immaculate condition and come boxed with front and rear lens caps (and hood in the case of the 17-55). Located in Surrey UK.

I'm only selling since I have now moved to a D800 so need to replace them with FX glass. Everyone knows how good the 17-55 is on DX, but I actually loved using the 8-16 too. It's very sharp (center sharpness is stunning) and 8mm on the wide end gets you considerably wider than just about any other DX zoom on the market.

Asking for £650 for the 17-55mm and £375 for the 8-16mm.

















 
Last edited:
Replied. I used to live on Cowley road btw. I went to Oxford university.
 
Both lenses now provisionally sold to cowleystjames.

Many thanks.
 
Looking forward to picking them up. Thanks.
 
No problem. I'm glad you're happy with them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom