What's new

Nikon 18-55mm VR Lens - Like New

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a LIKE NEW Nikon 18-55mm VR lens. I got this lens with my camera and have almost never used it - I use my other lenses instead. Asking $110 Shipped and paid by Money Order - do not wanna lose out on the paypal fees at this rate...
 
OK so honestly I have no need for this lens - I will sell it for $75.00 PLUS ACTUAL shipping to your zip code if paid by Money Order (so I don't lose the paypal fees)

Just need it gone to fund another purchase.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom