What's new

NIKON 300 f/ 2.8 ED VR II LENS FOR SALE

Spencer544

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Frisco
NIKON 300 f/ 2.8 ED VR II LENS FOR SALE

Bought this lens recently and unfortunately - life gets in the way! Need to sell it.

I literally have used this lens for 2 high school softball games and 1 morning of bird photos - the lens is in perfect condition.

Nikon is out of stock and the best price I've seen anywhere is $5895.00

I'll sell this for $5000 and ship anywhere in the USA.

Comes with the soft carrying case and the carbon fiber lens hood.

Contact Mark at 544photos@gmail.com
$untitled-19.webp$untitled-23.webp



Nikon Store - AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom