What's new

Nikon 300mm f4 AF-S ED Lightly Used

BanditPhotographyNW

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
313
Reaction score
85
Location
Vancouver, Wa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a pretty new (about 6mo.) Nikon 3oomm f4 lens shows almost no signs of use. I really like this lens and how sharp it is but I rarely use it and could use the money. Comes with original box and travel bag and all caps. Asking 1300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48





Samples I shot

1.

2.
 
Last edited:
I am including a tc14eII with this now and making the price 1300obo includes shipping to continental U.S.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom