What's new

Nikon 300mm VRII 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNCO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
488
Reaction score
7
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, no clue why my first post got shut down. Some looser must think I am trying to scam people. Formatted go @#$% yourself. Here is the image you requested. I do not get a paper but you will see the lens with an ipad showing espn.com Is that good enough? The next image I am going to post is your wife naked, get lost moron.

I bought this lens for auto racing. The 300 is too short. I am going to return it to BnH. I figured if someone was interested I could just ship to them and make things easier, trying to support someone else. GHACHE I agree, Im going to if it doesnt sell.

O Hey Tyler - you could be the ugliest person alive, crawl under the rock you came from. You are probably live in your parents basement and watch scrambled porn.

This lens is very expensive. It is not for cheap people like formatted to shop around be a poser. To everyone else that thought I was trolling well who's the troll now! If a moderator wants to shut this thread go ahead but your an idiot as well.


DSC_0023 by CNCO1, on Flickr


DSC_0024 by CNCO1, on Flickr
 
I hereby nominate this thread as The Official TPF 'How to Win Friends and Influence Your Enemies' mascot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
u dont call me out, you will always loose as these loosers did.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
and you will loose again. other people said i dont have a lens to sell and i am just trolling, i guess they were wrong. thanks for screwing up this thread.
 
bunny-pancake.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
guess i hit the sensitive spot, what a *****
 
u dont call me out, you will always loose as these loosers did.

I hereby call you out.

What do I win?

:lol:

This thread is full of awesome.
 
It is not for cheap people like formatted to shop around be a poser.



I raise your $5700 dollar lens with this stuff.
 
With all that equipment you should have a much better portfolio. Glad I didnt waste my money to look cool, and again thanks for ruining my thread.
 
With all that equipment you should have a much better portfolio. Glad I didnt waste my money to look cool, and again thanks for ruining my thread.


Quit blaming others for 'ruining your thread' when you're the one that started one of the worst threads on the forum.
 
Wow, you're still an idiot. imagine that?

LETS SEE WHO BUYS A LENS FROM A DOUCHE SLED!

You know what, OP. I could be the ugliest person alive. You're right. But at least I'm kind to people and I have friends.

And by the same logic, you could also be the ugliest person alive (which may be where your aggression and ignorance stems from).... So, your point is?
 
I believe this thread was pre-ruined.

Or pre-awesomed, depending on your perspective.

"douche sled"... :lol:
 
I never thought there would be this kind of winning in the buy and sell forum!

SabrinaO, you gotta see this!


:biglaugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom