What's new

Nikon 300mm VRII 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&H called. They want their lens back....pronto.
 
To everyone else that thought I was trolling well who's the troll now! If a moderator wants to shut this thread go ahead but your an idiot as well.

Lolololol how are you going to call someone and idiot and use your possessive? That should have been you're.

Really though, how hard is it to take a tagged pic with the date and your user name on it? Showing an iPad without your name and without the date will not suffice
 
So, are you just trying to avoid paying the re-stocking fee for returning this lens? How long have you owned it?

And how much are you asking for this lens?

Is it a USA-warrantied model, or is it a Gray Import from B&H Photo?

So,so many important legitimate buy and sell info-bits and questions were left unanswered--but you did manage to get in a lot of all the shots,digs, and insults.
 
there is no re-stocking fee, yes its a usa lens not a grey market. i honestly could care less about what half of these washed up photographers say. get a job and get a life. a bunch of posers if you ask me. im guessing image maker was offended. he thinks with all his equipment he is the master photographer or something. im going to send the lens back and buy a regular afs 300. after schooting professional auto racing yesterday everyone i met said vr is useless in this sport, save your money return the lens and buy a d3s. thats what i am going to do. everyone here is just CHEAP and TROLLS.

i am going to complain that people ruined my thread. i have had plenty of conversations with people before and they have the nerve to call me out. gee good friends here.

moderators - close this thread obviously everyone is cheap.
 
Wow, you're still an idiot. imagine that?

LETS SEE WHO BUYS A LENS FROM A DOUCHE SLED!

You know what, OP. I could be the ugliest person alive. You're right. But at least I'm kind to people and I have friends.

And by the same logic, you could also be the ugliest person alive (which may be where your aggression and ignorance stems from).... So, your point is?

too ugly to respond
 
...............i am going to complain that people ruined my thread..............

Have a nice long talk with yourself first. [FONT=&quot]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/480sparky/Emoticons/fiufiu.gif
fiufiu.gif
[/FONT]
 
Wow, you're still an idiot. imagine that?

LETS SEE WHO BUYS A LENS FROM A DOUCHE SLED!

You know what, OP. I could be the ugliest person alive. You're right. But at least I'm kind to people and I have friends.

And by the same logic, you could also be the ugliest person alive (which may be where your aggression and ignorance stems from).... So, your point is?

This reminds me of the T.M.I. episode pf Southpark. (and yes I am a cartoon watching 30 year old so don't waste your time bashing me op).
 
Wow, you're still an idiot. imagine that?

LETS SEE WHO BUYS A LENS FROM A DOUCHE SLED!

You know what, OP. I could be the ugliest person alive. You're right. But at least I'm kind to people and I have friends.

And by the same logic, you could also be the ugliest person alive (which may be where your aggression and ignorance stems from).... So, your point is?

This reminds me of the T.M.I. episode pf Southpark. (and yes I am a cartoon watching 30 year old so don't waste your time bashing me op).


your a looser just like the ducks!
 
That is awesome, absolutely awesome. I am a looser of all things tight.
 
there is no re-stocking fee, yes its a usa lens not a grey market. i honestly could care less about what half of these washed up photographers say. get a job and get a life. a bunch of posers if you ask me. im guessing image maker was offended. he thinks with all his equipment he is the master photographer or something. im going to send the lens back and buy a regular afs 300. after schooting professional auto racing yesterday everyone i met said vr is useless in this sport, save your money return the lens and buy a d3s. thats what i am going to do. everyone here is just CHEAP and TROLLS.

i am going to complain that people ruined my thread. i have had plenty of conversations with people before and they have the nerve to call me out. gee good friends here.

moderators - close this thread obviously everyone is cheap.


Am I the only one that laughed at this? So many lulz in this post. How is op going to call us trolls? Op types like a pre pubescent troll. One more thing, im pretty sure most people on here have jobs, photography is not a cheap hobby
 
I can't help but add a few things for the OP.

1st. You mentioned 300 was not long enough, hence selling the 300 VR
2nd. You mentioned above, a few posts later that you will buy a a 300afs instead
3rd. You mention purchasing a D3s along with the 300afs, meaning you lose the 1.5x crop factor from your D80...

Now if you get a tc1.4x, you will almost get the same range as a 300mm lens with a D80, however you will lose a stop on that 300afs f4, so just something to consider :)

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom