Fab418
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2015
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Quebec, Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my 35mm 1.4 in excellent shape so that I can get 2 35mm 1.8 as I need to double my gear for my wedding photography (and life) partner.
Superb lens (no fungus dirt or scratch or anything), perfect glass comes with box, user manual and front and rear caps. Still under warranty in Canada or if you're in the US, I'd be happy to take care of the warranty for you if something ever happen which is unlikely.
Asking 1250USD plus shipping (30$ to San Diego) and insurance (20$ for 1000$ maximum coverage) if needed.
Thanks!
Superb lens (no fungus dirt or scratch or anything), perfect glass comes with box, user manual and front and rear caps. Still under warranty in Canada or if you're in the US, I'd be happy to take care of the warranty for you if something ever happen which is unlikely.
Asking 1250USD plus shipping (30$ to San Diego) and insurance (20$ for 1000$ maximum coverage) if needed.
Thanks!