What's new

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G *EX+*

pixmedic3 3

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
15,488
Reaction score
7,889
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EX+ condition Nikon 35mm f/1.8G lens with metal lens hood.
only used a few times.
$130 shipped to U.S

DSC_3188.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
bump!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Still for sale.
Don't make me resort to ebay!





No, really...
Please don't make me use ebay
 
I don't want to lowball... But could you come a little closer too $100?
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I don't want to lowball like a jackass... But could you come a little closer too $100?

Is $129 a little closer enough?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Sold!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom