Nikon 50mm 1.4D AF for sale

Hill202

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon 50mm 1.4D USA version

This lens was purchased new on 1/04/2010. I have the receipt. I have all paperwork and packing. It is in mint condition and I will include a uv filter with it.

I'm selling this to help fund the purchase of a new camera.

I'm asking 250.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I can link to my Ebay ratings and will accept Paypal.

Ebay feedback ;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tahill606&ftab=AllFeedback

lens.jpg

lens-2.jpg

Last edited:
VERY VERY temping... but I already have the F1.2 AI-s.... hmmmm.....

The reason why I like the AF is because it's very challenging to take portraits of babies who never like to stay still.

ill trade you a nikon d70 body for it. the onboard flash doesnt go off but the sensor pops it up. easy fix, i just dont use it anymore. plus cash too.

ill trade you a nikon d70 body for it. the onboard flash doesnt go off but the sensor pops it up. easy fix, i just dont use it anymore. plus cash too.

Trade a great lens at a great price, for a camera body that isn't fully functional?

...lol

If it is such an easy fix, then fix it.

Trade a great lens at a great price, for a camera body that isn't fully functional?

...lol

Getting the lens to you in Atlanta, would be easy. :lmao:

...lol

Getting the lens to you in Atlanta, would be easy. :lmao:

You misunderstood, sorry ~

I wasn't wanting the lens myself, just commenting that it is a great lens, great price, someone wants to trade for it, but they offer a broken pos as their part of the trade.

...and if it is so easy to fix as they say, they should fix it.

I understood, I was just throwing a sales pitch at you :lol:

Yea, broken camera bodies are not going to help me get that Leica.

Last edited:
I understood, I was just throwing a sales pitch at you :lol:

Its on ebay now.

Yea, broken camera bodies are not going to help me get that Leica.

Did you ever try listing on Atlanta CL? Sometimes sales are kinda slow on there, but not paying $50.00 in fees to eBay and PayPal can make it worth it.

I seem to get better results on ebay. The fees do hurt. I'm amazed at what people will bid on. I sold a used pair of Harley Davidson boots on ebay for about 90% of their retail value. People were bidding like crazy.

...lol

how often have you used your onboard flash and enjoyed the outcome or even used it at all?

if you kept reading you would see that when i stated that i dont use it then why would i spend money to fix something if i dont use it? i dont know about you but throwing money away isnt exactly appealing to me but if someone could get better use out of it than i am then hey, if they want it, its up for grabs. you chiming in to make asshole comment to just reiterate whats been stated about it being broken was just unnecessary and some what childish. if he doesnt want it (which he clearly stated) he doesnt it want it. you comment was just completely useless.

Nikon 50mm 1.4D USA version

This lens was purchased new on 1/04/2010. I have the receipt. I have all paperwork and packing. It is in mint condition and I will include a uv filter with it.

I'm selling this to help fund the purchase of a new camera.

I'm asking 250.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I can link to my Ebay ratings and will accept Paypal.

Ebay feedback ;

eBay Feedback Profile for tahill606

lens.jpg

lens-2.jpg

just saw your ad. will you sell it to me for the asking price of $240 please? i know you have it on ebay now but i have good feedback. "a4meek" on ebay please let me know. thanks you for considering

Most reactions

Back